Serving Orange County for Over 30 Years
InVision Newport Beach is our newest location offering advanced capabilities in Cardiac Imaging, Orthopedic and Neuroradiology. We have a dedicated team of board certified, fellowship-trained radiologists and we are fully accredited by the American College of Radiology in MRI, CT and Ultrasound. We offer a wide array of comprehensive radiological and imaging services to better serve our referring community and their patients.
At InVision Newport Beach, we are dedicated to excellence in every aspect of imaging and diagnostic advances in medicine. Our goal remains to provide the best imaging available while looking forward to the future innovations.
We are conveniently located next to Fashion Island Shopping Center and directly across from the new Newport Beach City Hall, Civic Center and Library. We are in close proximity to the 73,405 and 5 freeways and just off Pacific Coast Highway at Avocado Avenue and Farallon.
Please call and schedule your appointment today
or you may fax your order to us
Amazing technology soon becomes the standard of care.
To be the recognized as the preeminent medical imaging provider in our markets.
Reinventing medical imaging through our passion for innovation and high quality patient care.
- We will enhance customer intimacy by delivering high-quality and accurate services in a prompt and professional manner.
- We will maintain industry respect and loyalty by continuously exceeding expectations.
- We will provide professional growth for our employees and leadership team.
- We will be acknowledged by ALL customers and the local community as the provider of choice.
- We will achieve success through the clarity of our Vision, Mission, Core Values and Beliefs.
Core Values and Beliefs
- We will always uphold the highest standards of ethical integrity throughout our organization.
- We require complete honesty in everything we do.
- We make commitments with care, and then live up to them. In all things, we do what we say we are going to do.
- We are fiscally responsible. We guard and conserve the company’s resources with at least the same vigilance that we would use to guard and conserve our own personal resources.
- We will encourage an open and frank environment, receptive to self-critique, new ideas and constant learning.
- We insist on giving our best effort in everything we undertake. Furthermore, we can recognize the vast difference between “good mistakes” (best effort, bad result) and “bad mistakes” (sloppiness or lack of effort).
- We believe that competition brings out the best in us.
- We will always strive for continual improvement of our practices and processes.
- In all our dealings, we will aim to be friendly and courteous, as well as fair and compassionate.
- We believe in enhancing the patient experience with every opportunity we have.
- We endeavor to enjoy work while providing worthwhile and substantive contributions to society.
- Work is an important part of life, and it should be fun.
Follow our policies that affect patient care and conduct. Our staff and other patients deserve your respect and courtesy.
Give full information
Provide an accurate and complete description of your present condition and past medical history to the best of your knowledge.
Keep appointments and cooperate with any pre-testing instructions completely. Be on time for every appointment. If you do need to cancel an appointment, try to give at least 24 hours notice.
Pay bills promptly
Meet your financial commitment to InVision Imaging, which has provided resources to meet your health-care needs. Late payments increase overall charges. You are responsible for working with your account representative to make payment arrangements.
If you have questions or concerns about your rights as a patient, you can contact the Manager of this facility.